Themes in Games

Hello, I plan to write a mind game for gnome,im starting it (design),
and I would like it to have themes, like Gnect and other games, maybe
it's soon to think in adding themes (better for later versions??),but I
was having a look at Gnect source code, but in the source code its hard
to me to understand how themes work, is there any paper about that??

Probably I will have more questions and dudes since Im not experienced
programmer at all this(Gnome,Gtk,C) but this is the FIRST ;)  Thanks.

* www.inMail.sk - Vasa emailova adresa na cely zivot ZDARMA
* Mail neobsahuje virusy. Zkontrolovane antivirusom NOD32 (www.eset.sk)
* www.SlovakNET.sk - profesionalny webhosting, domena .SK ZADARMO
* Zoner Media Explorer 5 - stiahnite si pomocnika pre digitalnu fotografiu (zme.zoner.sk)