Tetris + Chess in GNOME

Will there be a Tetris game application included in GNOME Fifth Toe soon?
I think it's such a popular game, that it would be almost required to have by default, along with Solitaire etc.
Is there any existing application that could be adopted? Or is anyone considering writing one?

I also wonder if there will be a chess player included, using the same argument as above.
Sure there is Xboard, but it doesn't look good. And gnome-chees seems dead.
What about eboard (@sourceforge.net)? It has great features and performance, and will soon be ported to gtk2.

=====
Arvid

Gratis svenskpråkig e-post och förmånliga textmeddelanden
http://webmail.surfnet.fi