Re: Re: removed games

>Having said that I'm not sure that some of the games that have been
>removed should have been removed. A lot of people seemed to have liked
>gnibbles and xbill. Removing the duplicates is a good idea though.

I think the way to go is to have another module, e.g gnome-games-extras.

gnome-games is way too big and I 100% agree with Ross' decision of
removing some of the games; having them in an additional package seems
the best way to make happy those who want them, without bloating the
install of every desktop users.
A separate package has also the advantage of not beeing tied to the
gnome release schedule.

ciao
	paolo