Sponsor logos

Home updated. <- Álvaro it doesn't seem to be really good for me in my
		Mozilla, but doesn't need to be the real appearence and
		surely everything is nice. The source code says it.

Sponsor page updated. <- Would you like to have two tables?. One for
		those companies who give money and another for the
		others?. I tried this approach but it doesn't look nice. 		Maybe I
could put the two tables and then Álvaro do some 		magic over them so
they look prettier. Oh well, let me
		try this...

--
// http://geneura.ugr.es -- The Geneura Team