Re: [GUAD3C] Reunión de ayer con el subdirectorde La Escuela

El mar, 12-03-2002 a las 20:53, Tim Ney escribió:
> On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 14:22, Jaime Anguiano Olarra wrote:
>
> > Btw. As Mandrake doesn't give money I must get it out of the home page
> > isn't it?.
>
> Yes, Mandrake should only go on the About our Sponsor page.
>
> Ok. I am on it. I will order the logos as you said.

Try the site now.
I think the logos are good enough now.

> Thanks, the spacing did look weird between Ximian and HP.

I know. For me too but that's very strange since the code doesn't
reflect this. I hope Álvaro can bring the light to my eyes.

--
// http://geneura.ugr.es -- The Geneura Team
// http://www.go-mono.com -- The Mono Project