Re: Adding to Sponsor page

I have downloaded the HP logo and I am ready to put it in the site. the
nlogo.htm you sent me doesn't work for me but I know of that page as a
Java friend. Shall I take the same logo that was used last year for
Sun?. (I didn't receive the logos with the htm :-(  ).
In the meantime, Mandrake and HP will be there.

Jaime.

El sáb, 09-03-2002 a las 02:40, Tim Ney escribió:
> Hello Jaime,
>
> There are three sponsors to add to the website -
>
> Homepage & Sponsor page:
> HP (logo attached) who is a full GOLD sponsor
> (logo placement equal to Ximian & OSDN)
>
> Sponsor page only: (alphabetical)
> Mandrake, who print posters & bring goodies, (take from
> foundation.gnome.org)
> Sun, who loans computers, (nlogo.html)
>
> (there are at least four new ones to add, but I
> don't know how much money is coming from Isotrol SA, or who will get
> their logo graphic.
>
> tim
> ----

Sun Microsystems,