Re: [GUAD3C] Re: Última parada antes del Call for Presentations

El mar, 15-01-2002 a las 15:31, Diego González escribió:
> > 4) jamesh says the template link is broken.
>
> We are already working on that, the link should point to template.xml
> instead of template.xml.gz

No. We gzip it so you can download it instead of viewing a strange page.
The es.gnome.org site has been closed for two days and I couldn't check
if all was going ok (as it happens in local CVS copies.) I will get this
fixed throghout today.