Re: [GUAD3C] Re: Última parada antes del Call for Presentations

Couple comments...

1) The GNOMErs would like to know who is on the review committee. Is
that possible?

2) Do we want speaker blurbs for the program? Should we post a required
deadline for that or worry about it AFTER talks have been approved?

3) Telsa has volunteered to help people put drafts into DocBook in
return for me not making her do a talk. If someone has a problem with
DocBook, send them to Telsa.

4) jamesh says the template link is broken.

5) I still dislike the paragraphs in the end section. Try this instead:

The GNOME developer community has grown from the original days, where a
developer could keep track of all of the development efforts that were
happening in the GNOME world.  Today over 700 developers have CVS
access.

In the past GUADEC was an event mainly targeted to developers of the
GNOME platform.  GUADEC 3 will open the doors of GNOME to developers who
may be planning on using the GNOME 2.0 platform. It will allow them to
hear and meet experienced GNOME hackers.

Just a suggestion.

6) When can people start registering to attend and find out that sort of
info?