[Fwd: Re: GUADEC Graphics]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Jukka,

En vie, 2002-01-11 a 21:03, Jukka Rajala escribió:

> yes, I'm alive and working on guadec graphics too...
Great.

> I have one dead linux installation on my hard disk and I need to salvage my
> work from that before I can continue...

Linux dead?. Did you installed a Windows over it?. ;-).

> But we should compine our efforts, let me know what you're thinking about
> and maybe we could share the effort.

Ok. Álvaro is out for a while (LOTR) but tomorrow he will start drawing
what he has already desingned. It would be great to see ou working
together but see that the artwork must be created ASAP. We can't wait
more.

Well, I can, but I think it's not good for the sponsors and the other
organizers. Also I need a little time to put it all up if I am alone on
that. It may not take much more effort, but time.

Cheers,

Jaime.