Re: GUADEC Graphics

Nobody is working on it at the moment. Oh, well... I have been told that
Montana is doing some stuff... you can start developing it. As soon as
artwork is being made I will include it in the web. If we have to got
rid of it in the future we'll do it, but in the meantime the first
artwork to arrive the first artwork to include.

Does everybody agree with this?. If not, the artwork will be included in
CVS versions and screenshots will be sended so you can preview it. This
means a lot of unnecessary work so if we can avoid it, it'd better.

Go on Álvaro,

Jaime.