Re: Database in www.guadec.org

This is great!

Rodrigo rodrigo@ximian.com is the person who can open you account. I
send copy to him.

I think you should create a new table in the guadec DB. In order to do
this you must ask Rodrigo or Carlos carlos@gnome-db.org to do so. Then
you just have to work create the table or alter it. Normaly you won't be
able to create it by your own. It would be great if you create the table
locally. Using guadec as DB (MySQL) and then 'mysqldump' it to a file
that you may send to Rodrigo or Carlos. Rodrigo likes SQL extensions for
those files.

Yours,

Jaime.

--