Re: la url del formulario es:

Juantomas,

> www.guadec.org/submit/register.php

This is good to see-:)  Thanks for picking up this ball.

Which form is this - the developer form?
Speaker form has some other requirements - photo,url,spkrbios (below)
What about Users registering for User Day only?  How do we accomodate
the students and public person registration?

Are we set-up for Amy's Registration Flowchart on
http://www.zoned.net:8000/~amy/portfolio/guad3c/

Just some editing comments:

-1- Foundation Info

Position:   Pull-down menu:     Member
				Board
				Advisory Board

-2- Travel Info

(a) Should be 1st:
Will your company sponsor your travel:

(b) Can we add text, "If requesting subsidy"
Amount needed in Euros

(c) Will Jaime's currency converter go near here on the page?

Thanks,
tim

On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 12:35, Jaime Anguiano Olarra wrote:

> Done. spkrbios is the new field where Speakers can include the
paragraph
> we need for the booklet.
>
> Jaime.
>
> mysql> ALTER TABLE ABOUTYOU ADD spkrbios TEXT;
> Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.46 sec)
> Records: 0  Duplicates: 0  Warnings: 0
mysql> describe ABOUTYOU;
+----------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field    | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+----------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id       | int(11)      |      | PRI | 0       | auto_increment |
| name     | varchar(15)  | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| surname  | varchar(20)  | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| email    | varchar(30)  | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| photo    | varchar(128) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| url      | varchar(128) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| notes    | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| needseq  | char(3)      | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| tripinfo | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| spkrbios | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
10 rows in set (0.29 sec)