Previewing on-line forms for travel data

I talked to Jaime and Hector today about the on-line registration forms
that need review before we go live.  Can the db people on the team have
a look? Jaime has been off-line for a couple of days.

The speaker/presenter and participant databases will be used for
creating a request-for-travel subsidy budget and, in some cases, booking
of PTA travel.  We should add fields for nationality, passport number(s)
& corporate affliation (RedHat Sun, Ximian), if any, to expedite
conference & company booking of airline tickets.  Output of the db is
already spreadsheet compatible, right?

** Would someone (who sits near a phone & fax) volunteer to help
coordinate travel on the Spanish side?  We'll have someone organize with
you from the North American side.

tim