evolution-data-server 3.44.2

About evolution-data-server
===========================

Centralized access to appointments and contacts

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#359 - CalDAV: Crash on calendar update
        I#386 - e-webdav-discover: Fails to find Radicale calendars within collection account
        I#388 - Google OAuth out-of-band (oob) flow will be deprecated
        I#389 - IMAPx: Fails to create folder with NIL folder hierarchy delimiter
        evo-I#1348 - WebDAVCollectionBackend: Removes sources on server error

Miscellaneous:
        ERemindersWidget: Allow width shrink for small screens
        Fix few memory leaks discovered by Coverity scan
        GOA module: Prevent ESource removal on D-Bus reconnect or registry reload

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution-data-server/3.44/evolution-data-server-3.44.2.tar.xz (4.56M)
  sha256sum: 2ed72afe4d6bb170f8728faea0907fee10212dfde7a9fab82fbcc83d0f22f028