evolution 3.33.2

About evolution
===============

Manage your email, contacts and schedule

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#240 - Make SRV config lookup check also TXT records for CalDAV/CardDAV (Дилян Палаузов)
        I#400 - [To Do Bar] False runtime warning with 'Show Tasks without Due date' set (Milan Crha)
        I#405 - Time zone change not properly propagated in the Month View (Milan Crha)
        I#406 - Use a special icon for a configured Archive folder (Milan Crha)
        I#407 - Inconsistent folder icons between side bar and top grey bar (Milan Crha)
        I#417 - Add support for CSS property "-MessageList-new-mail-fg-color" (Steven Bakker)
        I#429 - Do not mark empty string for translation (Milan Crha)
        I#430 - The first user's Search Folder not auto-shown in the folder tree (Milan Crha)
        I#432 - Prefer Reply-To from To/Cc in Group Reply (Milan Crha)
        I#437 - [To Do Bar] Leftover task after DUE date change (Milan Crha)
        I#439 - Calendar Month view weekday names unreadable in dark theme (Milan Crha)
        M!10 - Remove unneeded g_srv_target_list_sort() call in srv_config_lookup_domain_sync() (Дилян
Палаузов)
        M!11 - shell: print equal sign after --component in --help text (Дилян Палаузов)
        M!12 - [SRV config lookup] Do not write default ports in CalDAV/CardDAV URLs (Дилян Палаузов)
        M!13 - Improve icons in previews with hiDPI monitors (Milan Crha)
        M!16 - Add copyright and OASR content rating info into .appdata.xml file (Jiri Eischmann)
        eds-I#112 - Credentials prompter re-asks for credentials of disabled accounts (Milan Crha)
        eds-M!14 - Correct typo in a comment in the main CMakeLists.txt (Дилян Палаузов)

Miscellaneous:
        Fixed typo in string (Daniel Mustieles)
        [Flatpak] Change how already running services are detected in the wrapper script (Milan Crha)
        Prevent crash in cal_data_model_notify_recurrences_cb() (Milan Crha)
        [Flatpak] Give access to filesystem's ~/.gnupg (Milan Crha)
        Correct code typo in test-keyfile-settings-backend.c (Milan Crha)
        Fix a possible memory leak in e-web-view.c:web_view_initialize() (Milan Crha)
        Reference a GDBusProxy object in the synchronous call wrappers (Milan Crha)
        Fix a crash when filling mail threaded view (Milan Crha)
        Port to libecal-2.0 and adapt to libebook API changes (Milan Crha)
        Address some issues reported by static analyzers (Coverity Scan, clang) (Milan Crha)
        Correct type of ECalDataModel::timezone property (Milan Crha)
        Miscellaneous changes for issues overlooked during port to libical-glib (Milan Crha)

Translations:
        Daniel Mustieles (es)
        Jordi Mas (ca)
        Kukuh Syafaat (id)
        Asier Sarasua Garmendia (eu)
        Carmen Bianca BAKKER (eo)
        Fabio Tomat (fur)
        Ask Hjorth Larsen (da)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution/3.33/evolution-3.33.2.tar.xz (11.3M)
  sha256sum: 63811b6c85271f97f7cd69fd2de056c49d80734c4ddb106883bf23257b81fabe