- From: Paolo Bacchilega <install-module master gnome org>
- To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
- Subject: gthumb 3.3.3
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 20:21:42 +0000 (UTC)
* gThumb is an image browser
+ Browse your hard disk showing you thumbnails of image files. +
Thumbnails are saved in the same database used by Nautilus so you
don't waste disk space. + Automatically update the content of a
folder. + Copy, move, delete images and folders. + Bookmarks of
folders and catalogs.
* gThumb is an image viewer
+ View single images (including GIF animations). Supported image
types are: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, ICO, XPM. + Optional
support for RAW and HDR (high dynamic range) images. + View EXIF data
attached to JPEG images. + View in fullscreen mode. + View images
rotated, flipped, mirrored.
* gThumb is an image organizer
+ Add comments to images. + Organize images in catalogs, catalogs in
libraries. + Print images and comments. + Search for images on you
hard disk and save the result as a catalog. Search criteria remain
attached to the catalog so you can update it when you want.
* gThumb is an image editor
+ Change image hue, saturation, lightness, contrast and adjust
colors. + Scale and rotate images. + Save images in the following
formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, TGA. + Crop images. + Red-eye removal tool.
* gThumb is an advanced tool
+ Import images from a digital camera. + Slide Shows. + Set an image
as Desktop background. + Create index image. + Rename images in
series. + Convert image format. + Change images date and time. + JPEG
lossless transformations. + Find duplicated images.
New features and user visible changes:
* Allow to apply the embedded color profile for jpeg images.
* New image tools: special effects; curves.
* Unified 'equalize histogram' and 'adjust contrast': show a preview of the
various contrast filters.
* Grayscale tool: show a preview of the different filters.
* Fixed the interface style when used with gtk+ 3.14
* File propery view: use a switcher; added a details page that show all the
metadata, show only the important exif fields in the properties page.
* UI changes to the preferences dialog: use a sidebar instead of a notebook
to avoid a large dialog with some translations; better spacing; removed
the Ok button.
* Video player: save the screenshot without showing the dialog. Allow to set
the screenshots location in the extension preferences dialog. Show a message
in the statusbar after saving.
* Gear menu: use the new icon if using gtk+ 3.13 or newer
* video player: do not hide the mediabar when using the volume control
* Forbidden when trying to upload to Flickr (#732557)
* Build against either webkit2gtk-3.0 or webkit2gtk-4.0 (Dominique Leuenberger)
New or updated application translations:
* Basque (Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio)
* Brazilian Portuguese (Rafael Ferreira)
* Chinese/Traditional (Cheng-Chia Tseng)
* Czech (Marek Černocký)
* Español; Castellano (Daniel Mustieles)
* Finnish (Lasse Liehu)
* Hungarian (Balázs Úr)
* Indonesian (Andika Triwidada)
* Polish (Piotr Drąg)
* Serbian (Мирослав Николић)
* Serbian (Miroslav Nikolić)
* Swedish (Daniel Nylander)
* עברית (Yosef Or Boczko)
New or updated manual translations:
* čeština (Marek Černocký)
] [Thread Prev