- From: Matthias Clasen <install-module master gnome org>
- To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
- Subject: gtk+ 3.7.2
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:01:35 +0000 (UTC)
GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for
projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application
GTK+ has been designed from the ground up to support a range of
languages, not only C/C++. Using GTK+ from languages such as Perl and
Python (especially in combination with the Glade GUI builder) provides
an effective method of rapid application development.
GTK+ is free software and part of the GNU Project. However, the
licensing terms for GTK+, the GNU LGPL, allow it to be used by all
developers, including those developing proprietary software, without
any license fees or royalties.
- Improve touch text handle theming
- Always draw background of menuitems
* Geometry management
- Size groups now handle height-for-width
- Fix corner cases in label size allocation
- Make entry icons accessible
- Don't add duplicate bookmarks
- Remember sidebar width
* Wayland: Build against wayland-client 1.0
* Bugs fixed:
524295 remember the file chooser side pane's position
577806 gtk_file_chooser_add_shortcut_folder adds duplicates...
677609 GtkSizeGroup regression in GTK+ 3.3.20
683896 Clean up global resources when the display is closed
686021 spinner animation should not be subject to enable-an...
686347 Clickable icons are not accessible as children of te...
687059 icon-theme: support loading symbolic GFileIcons from...
687196 filesystemmodel: invalidate nodes on file remove
687467 Commit "Implement proper cross-fades for gradients" ...
687842 Support partially transparent widgets
687872 Segfault when attempting to get character extents fo...
687977 icon-theme: Add some preconditions for NULL arguments
* Translation updates:
] [Thread Prev