Frogr 1.2 released
- From: Mario Sanchez Prada <msanchez gnome org>
- To: "gnome-announce-list gnome org" <gnome-announce-list gnome org>, "frogr-list gnome org" <frogr-list gnome org>
- Subject: Frogr 1.2 released
- Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 14:29:27 +0100
Frogr 1.2 is now out.
* What is it ?
Frogr is a small application for the GNOME desktop that allows users
to manage their accounts in the Flickr image hosting website.
It supports all the basic Flickr features, including uploading pictures,
adding descriptions, setting tags and managing sets.
This project is Free Software and published under the terms of the GNU
General Public License v3.
* What has changed in 1.2?
* Lowered gettext minimum version down to 0.19.7 to make
it easier for older distributions to package frogr.
For more details on previous releases, check out the NEWS file:
* Where can I get it ?
* Source code (2.43M):
* Upstream code at its git repository in gnome.org:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/frogr
* If you have the org.gnome.Platform/x86_64/3.22 flatpak runtime
installed, you can install it via a bundle file. Instructions:
* Check the web site for more options to get frogr (binaries):
][Date Next] [Thread Prev