Frogr 1.1 released
- From: Mario Sanchez Prada <msanchez gnome org>
- To: "gnome-announce-list gnome org" <gnome-announce-list gnome org>, "frogr-list gnome org" <frogr-list gnome org>
- Subject: Frogr 1.1 released
- Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 01:40:20 +0100
Frogr 1.1 is now out.
* What is it ?
Frogr is a small application for the GNOME desktop that allows users
to manage their accounts in the Flickr image hosting website.
It supports all the basic Flickr features, including uploading pictures,
adding descriptions, setting tags and managing sets.
This project is Free Software and published under the terms of the GNU
General Public License v3.
* What has changed in 1.1?
* Added flatpak support.
* Improved content inside the AppData file.
* Fix cancellation of the image upload process.
* Remove build-dependency on intltool, now relying on gettext only.
* Raised gettext minimum version up to 0.19.8.
New and updated translations:
* cs (Marek Černocký)
* de (Mario Blättermann, Wolfgang Stöggl)
* en_GB (David King)
* es (Daniel Mustieles)
* fi (Jiri Grönroos)
* fr (Alexandre Franke)
* hu (Balázs Úr)
* oc (Cédric Valmary)
* pl (Piotr Drąg)
* pt (Tiago Santos)
* pt_BR (Enrico Nicoletto, Rafael Fontenelle)
* sl (Anders Jonsson, Josef Andersson)
* sl (Matej Urbančič)
* sr (Мирослав Николић)
For more details on previous releases, check out the NEWS file:
* Where can I get it ?
* Source code (2.43M):
* Upstream code at its git repository in gnome.org:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/frogr
* If you have the org.gnome.Platform/x86_64/3.22 flatpak runtime
installed, you can install it via a bundle file. Instructions:
* Check the web site for more options to get frogr (binaries):
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next