Removing file extension from image title

Good morning,

     First of all, I must say I'm very happy with the tool, since I discovered it it's my preferred one to upload my pictures to Flickr.

     I'd like to suggest to give the users the option of having the file extension removed from the image title when uploading pictures not specifying a title for each one of them. All the tools I used before this one did it automatically, and for me it's quite annoying to have to remove ".jpg" from a hundred of photos after uploading them.

Thanks for your support