Re: [Bulk] Re: fplan-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 3

Kevin Horton(khorton01 rogers com)@2005-06-15 18:41:
> The data covers more than just the US, which is a major advantage

Indeed ... a MAJOR advantage.  Last time I checked people do actually
fly outside the USA :-)

> IMHO.  I use the Palm CoPilot program on my PDA, and the database
> generator works very well.  The US data is from the Digitial Aviation
> Flight Information File, and the license terms seem acceptable:
>
> https://164.214.2.62/products/digitalaero/dafifcopyright.html

This all looks good to me.  All they want is a liability disclaimer.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Steve