XML format?

   Just have time for a quick post, I get to sit it on meetings
all day today :^( Anyhow, it had occured to me that XML is perhaps
a good format for saving the flight plans themselves (GUI version)
and perhaps as an optional format for outputs. It seems like XML
might also be a good format for some of the more user specfic data
items (and those that are subject to frequent changes over time).

John

--
 ___|___ | John C. Peterson, KD6EKQ | Installing Micro$oft Windows on a PC is
  -(*)-  | mailto:jcp eskimo com    | like putting wagon wheels on a Porsche!