fplan updates

John or Whomever,

I have downloaded the source for fplan and looked at the TODO file.  Since I'm
interested in working on the back-end of fplan I'd like to take a stab at the
include file support.  This should get me familiar with most of the workings of
the process.  Then I'll look at the aircraft profile TODO and others.

I downloaded the tar.gz source files.  Should I make changes to these or is
there a CVS server that has this code I can use to check out the modules I'm
changing?

Let me know how you want me to proceed.

Thanks,

Steve Kuekes