Re: Proposed amendment to bylaws to allow non-member directors

Hi!

I am sorry to ... not understand how to vote. First the display is off on FireFox and the button or titles hide the selection, then I don't understand what the questions Candidates & Preferences mean.

Do we have a guide for dummies somewhere?

Thank you.

Fred