Planned Maintenance on l10n.gnome.org: Monday 16th of September, 07:00 - 08.00 PM UTC

Hi,

we'll be performing a migration of GNOME's Translations service from a
standalone virtual machine into Openshift (OSCP). The service will be
offline until we perform the migration to avoid new data to be
inserted on the old site while we finalize the setup of the OSCP
project.

The following services will be affected:

l10n.gnome.org

As usual please keep an eye at [1].

Thanks!

[1] https://status.gnome.org

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: https://www.gnome.org/~av