Re: Post GUADEC survey for attendees and non-attendees

Ekaterina Gerasimova <kat gnome org> wrote:
As always, we are collecting feedback from those of you who attended
GUADEC and those that did not. We would appreciate it if all of you
could fill in this survey to help us plan a better conference next
year: https://surveys.gnome.org/index.php/212829

I spent a while writing detailed answers in the form, only for it to
tell me that my session had expired, and throw all my text away.

Allan