Re: Moving foundation-list to discourse?

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 4:26 PM Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 6:01 PM meg ford <meg387 gmail com> wrote:
Thanks! Good point. I do need to send emails to foundation list on behalf of
the Travel Committee though and dealing with moderation as someone who
isn’t a list member could be time consuming.

What’s to deal with? Moderators (I am one of them) have been looking
at incoming email and letting them through in a timely fashion without
the need for the senders to intervene.

This is not a sustainable solution (volunteers come and go), it's not
the correct solution to the actual problem (anyone can subscribe and
post unmoderated messages), nor is it a good temporary solution (why
are foundation members being driven away from the foundation list?).

Cheers,
Nirbheek