Re: Moving foundation-list to discourse?

Neil McGovern <neil gnome org> wrote:
I think with Discourse you have to opt in to get email notifications?
That could be an issue. Certainly with things like the AGM, the board
is required to serve notice to all members.

Yes, you do. Although for AGM notices etc, I don't think it's
sufficient to simply post to a mailing list. For this year's one, we
sent an individual mail to each member.

Sorry, I thought that I'd replied to this - thanks for the
clarification. Consider my query resolved - let's make the move!

Allan