Re: Moving foundation-list to discourse?

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 2:32 AM Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, 2019-10-03 at 11:00 -0500, meg ford via foundation-list wrote:
> I do need to send emails to foundation list on
> behalf of the Travel Committee though and dealing with moderation as
> someone who isn’t a list member could be time consuming.
It's not so much, esp. since a whitelist could be set up.

And you could (and should) configure your Email setup to filter what you
want or not want to see.

I’m sure I and everyone else who wants a tool with better moderation capabilities could set up email filters, yes. Personally I don’t think that’s a very good solution to the problem.

Thanks,
Meg

Cheers,
 Tobi