Re: Announcing Board of Directors Elections 2019: revamped timeline

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 7:12 AM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
I didn't express myself clearly enough: I really meant we haven't
received enough candidacies for the elections and the voting phase to
begin, thus the need to extend the timelines. We currently collected a
total of 5 candidates, 2 to go for the elections to actually start:

This seems like case in point for why we should switch to two-year terms! Hopefully this will be the final election in which we elect seven directors all at the same time.

Michael