Board of Directors candidacy question

Hello fellow foundation folks,

I have been somewhat out of the loop about this year's election cycle, and I was just told today by Caroline and Kat that the nominations were due in as of yesterday.

So clearly I missed the deadline, so one question is if it is too late for me to consider throwing my name formally in the ring. Second, I'm not sure if I would be a good choice given my Ph.D. schedule. Does anyone have an idea of the weekly hourly commitment? I just don't want to do a poor job if I we're to be appointed.

Cheers!

-Britt