Re: Minutes of the board meeting of March 13, 2019

Hi,

On Wed, 2019-05-15 at 18:08 -0700, philip chimento gmail com wrote:
On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 1:11 AM Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:
On Tue, 2019-05-14 at 22:30 -0700, Philip Chimento via foundation-
list
wrote:
   * Philip: Everyone please read this, we'll discuss it again in the
next meeting. As suggested in Allan's comments, I can split the parts
that are more of interest to Foundation members into a wiki page.

Is the proposed policy fully available to foundation members for review
and/or as a reference at this point in time?

It's not a policy. It's an informal guideline for the board members,
suggesting what standards the minutes should meet, and a procedure
for approving the minutes of the previous meeting at the start of
each meeting.

[…] The remaining board guideline part is honestly not going to be
very interesting unless you like parliamentary procedure, but will be
put on a wiki page as well when the board members agree on it.

And I am very much interested in reviewing those. We had longer
discussions in the relevant tickets and so far I had not gotten the
impression that the Board has addressed the issue of missing meeting
minutes adequately. I do have a real hope that these documents will
improve the situation a lot for the future, and I am very much
interested in doing a review. Ideally before the Board votes on them.

Benjamin