Re: Minutes of the board meeting of March 13, 2019

Hi,

On Tue, 2019-05-14 at 22:30 -0700, Philip Chimento via foundation-list
wrote:
   * Philip: Everyone please read this, we'll discuss it again in the
next meeting. As suggested in Allan's comments, I can split the parts
that are more of interest to Foundation members into a wiki page.

Is the proposed policy fully available to foundation members for review
and/or as a reference at this point in time?

Benjamin