Re: Preliminary Results - GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Elections 2019

On Fri, 2019-06-21 at 13:30 +0200, Jens Georg wrote:
Hi,

I'm sorry if this was explained before  - what does

"Elimination due to affiliation" mean?

On Fr, Jun 21, 2019 at 11:40 AM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
Foundation Members,

We're happy to announce the preliminary results for this year's
Board
of Directors elections.

Winners are Carlos Soriano, Philip Chimento, Robert McQueen, Allan
Day, Britt Yazel, Federico Mena Quintero, and Tristan Van Berkom.
(details at <https://vote.gnome.org/results.php?election_id=27>;)

If you'd like to challenge these results, please send an e-mail to
membership-committee@gnome,org. You can challenge them until
2019-06-28, 23:59 UTC (the deadline has been extended by two (2)
days).  Please note these results should not be considered final
until
all challenges have been resolved.

This year we had 242 registered voters, 126 of which sent in valid
ballots. We encourage everyone to check the list of all votes and
verify their ballot:

<https://vote.gnome.org/votes.php?election_id=27>

Thanks!

Conspiracy against Red Hat.

In all seriousness, Carlos and Allan were elected first and that’s the
limit for how many affiliates of one organization we can have on the
board.