Re: Preliminary Results - GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Elections 2019

Someone might be able to explain better than me, but I believe there’s a cap on the number of people who can be affiliated with a certain company/project so as to reduce any conflict of interest/bias issues that could arise.

I believe the cap is two representatives maximum for the board.

Hope that helps!