Re: Board of Directors Elections 2019 - Candidacy - Benjamin Berg

Hi Philip and the other candidates,

On Thu, 2019-06-06 at 11:20 -0700, Philip Chimento via foundation-list
wrote:
If elected to the board, how would you help to build trust and
collaborative working relationships among the directors, and encourage
healthy debate?
I think this is a great question for all the candidates and I would be
delighted to read statements of candidates who want to position
themselves.

Having worked with Benjamin on several occasions, the biggest one being
GUADEC 2016, I know that maintaining a collaborative working
relationship and healthy debate are not a problem.

Cheers,
  Tobi