Re: Question to candidates - Minutes of the board meeting

Hi Philip and all

Thanks for reply the mail.
Yes, I know the guidelines  for meeting minutes.
I know the 2 weeks and I want to say  10 days just an example not a real number. ( So my question  is ask Board to think a way, I just suggestion )
During the my role of GNOME.Asia team, I wrote some minutes [1] too.

For your question:
"I would also like to ask you: what do you think would help encourage the kind of discussion you are looking for, other than minutes published after 7 or 10 days?"
---- I want to  encourage more discussion with GNOME Board, in the other hands, how many discussion  with Minutes of Board meetings or directly to GNOME board last year?
So my thinking is -- if the minutes cloud mail in more close time ( 2 weeks is a good time ), I think  people might be more discuss with others or GNOME board ( Or maybe not? )

I know the correct information is also important, but I just want to know if the minutes is more close -- maybe people would discuss more or want to do more.
---- for example: some minutes about GNOME.Asia --- when I see it with Board minutes -- it already over and I just know what discuss in the board. --- and that's the reason I want to ask the question.

Thanks again to Philips work hard and reply my e-mail, and sorry for my poor English :p

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/Minutes

Max