New GNOME Foundation staffer - DevOps Sysadmin

Dear Foundation members,

I'm very pleased to announce that Bartłomiej Piotrowski has joined us
yesterday (11th January) to take on the role of a DevOps oriented
Sysadmin. This role is to support both Flathub and our existing
Sysadmin, Andrea Veri.

Bartłomiej has been involved with Flathub the beginning and has held
jobs as sysadmin since 2011. He's one of the core 36 Arch Linux
developers where he is currently the maintainer of the GNU toolchain
and associated libraries as well as a founding member of the Arch
Infratructure team.

He's on IRC as barthalion, but members are gently reminded that the
contact points for the sysadmin team remain listed at
https://wiki.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Contact :)

I'm sure you'll all give him a warm welcome in this new role!

Thanks,
Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation