Parental controls and metered data hackfest organised for March 2019, London

Hello all,

I’m organising a hackfest for integrating parental controls and metered
data support into various parts of GNOME, for the middle of March 2019,
in London.

Full details are here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/ParentalAndMetered2019

I don’t think we need the board’s assistance with anything, or the
assistance of the engagement team. It’s likely to be a fairly small,
focused hackfest.

Ta,
Philip