Re: New GNOME Foundation staffer - Strategic Initiatives Manager

Welcome, Molly! This is great news :)

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 3:42 PM Rafael Fontenelle <rafaelff gnome org> wrote:
That's a name I came across a lot when translating the monthly issues
of the Free Software Supporter and reading Planet GNU. Welcome on
board, Molly de Blanc! Congratulations!

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle