New GNOME Foundation staffer - Strategic Initiatives Manager

Dear Foundation members,

I'm very pleased to announce that Molly de Blanc joined us yesterday
(23rd April) to take on the role of Strategic Initiatives Manager. This
role is crucial to ensure we continue to have a sustainable and growing
Foundation. I'm greatly looking forward to her getting up to speed and
seeing the impact her work will have, not only on fundraising, but also
on community engagement.

Molly comes from the Free Software Foundation where she was the
Campaigns Manager, working on community organizing around digital
rights issues.
She's also a member of the Board of Directors of the Open Source
Initiative, and on the Debian Outreach and Anti-harassment teams.
Regularly speaking at conferences around the world, she has represented
multiple projects in community and corporate contexts.

I'm sure you'll all give her a warm welcome in this new role!

Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation