Re: Minutes of the Foundation Board, 22nd May

Hi,

On Wed, 2018-05-23 at 12:29 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
 * Request for account deletion in GitLab for a blocked user (Carlos)
  * Carlos sent an email to board-list with details of this
  * Carlos is the only GitLab admin. He recently blocked a user for
inappropriate behaviour.
Thanks for keeping our environment a little sane.
Out of curiosity: Which bug is this about?

  * We have a prescedent that we don't delete posts that are stored on
GNOME servers.
Sure. But we also have precedent for removing mails from archives ;-)
And we do block access to certain bugzilla comments.

FTR: I'm generally not a big fan of filtering information, but I
appreciate that it's better in some cases to not publicly show certain
things.

Cheers,
  Tobi