Re: Minutes of the Foundation Board, 1st May

Hi,

The Foundation travel policy is not meant to replace the Travel Committee policies. The former is only meant for use for Foundation related travel while the latter is implemented for the GNOME project. I believe Allan is only pointing to the section that calculates how the reimbursement amount is calculated to show a possible way of not making people take unreasonably long flights.

Thanks,
Rosanna