Announcing officer position changes on the Board

Hello Foundation members and friends,

I'm writing to let you know of some recent changes to the officer positions held within the GNOME Foundation Board of Directors. Alexandre Franke resigned as Secretary on February 13, 2018, and we appointed Allan Day as his replacement during our last Board meeting, on Tuesday, March 6th. We appreciate Alexandre's contributions as Secretary, and we thank Allan for stepping into that role.

There is no change to the actual membership of the Board or other officer positions, and Allan Day will continue to also hold his position as Vice-President until the end of the term. Allan has been and will continue to take notes and publish meeting minutes from a couple of weeks ago until the end of this Board's term.

If anyone has any questions, please let us know.

Best,
Nuritzi on behalf of the Board of Directors

--
Nuritzi Sanchez
President, Board of Directors