Re: It's time again for pants nominations

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 8:28 PM,  <philip chimento gmail com> wrote:
I also nominate Federico Mena Quintero for pioneering the use of the Rust
language in the GNOME stack.

While I can’t find this stated explicitely anywhere, I believe we
won’t award the pants to someone who already got them in the past.
Even if that is not a rule, there is no lack of deserving candidates
(as shown by this thread) and we probably want to find a different
recipient every time. Let me seize this opportunity to remind the
membership about https://wiki.gnome.org/Pants and reiterate the call
for help to make it more complete and accurate.

Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director