Re: It's time again for pants nominations

Thanks Nirbheek :)

I think the rule is because the board choose them, so me being on the board would stop that.

In any case, I got enough credit for the GitLab effort (thanks all), it's my hope that the pants goes to someone else that has done as much or more for GNOME but goes more unnoticed.

Cheers

On Wed, 30 May 2018 at 11:53, Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek chauhan gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 1:23 PM Didier Roche <didrocks gnome org> wrote:
> The only
> requirements are that the person is attending GUADEC to receive the
> pants, and that it's not a current or outgoing board member.

I really wanted to nominate Carlos Soriano for all the work done with the
migration to GitLab, but he's a board member! Why does this requirement
exist? I don't remember :)

I also want to nominate:

* Christian Hergert for his work on end-user developer tooling, such as
GNOME Builder and Sysprof
* Sriram Ramkrishna for his community work, which is a list too long to
summarize here

Cheers,
Nirbheek