Re: Board of Directors Elections 2018 - Candidacy - Allan Day

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 3:58 PM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
 * Foundation expansion. The big news is that, thanks to the amazing
support of an anonymous donor, the Foundation will soon be in a
position to expand its operations. This will be a major shift for both
the Foundation and the GNOME project. My priority will be to ensure
that we establish an environment in which new staff members and
contractors can fulfil their maximum potential. I'll also work to
ensure that the Foundation continues to be transparent and fully
integrated with the GNOME community, as it expands.

Hi,

How do you intend to ensure that the Foundation expansion occurs in a sustainable manner? It would be unfortunate if this donation becomes just a temporary windfall.

Michael