Re: Events Code of Conduct and New Committee Ratification

Hello Board,

On Fri, 2018-06-15 at 13:41 -0700, Nuritzi Sanchez wrote:
The GNOME Foundation Board invites interested community members to
participate in the general Q&A session to be held at the 2018 Annual
General Meeting (AGM) at GUADEC if they have questions for the Board
about this new events Code of Conduct.

I have a number of questions about the events Code of Conduct. Is there
another way to submit questions rather than only during the AGM?

The reason for asking is that in my experience the time during the AGM
is stretched every year. So it seems unlikely that I will be able to
ask more than a single questions during the Q&A period.

Benjamin