Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of October, 7th, 2017

Hey Kat,

Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoardPrivate/Budget#Payment_authorization
[…]
  * VOTE: approve the policy as specified on the wiki page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoardPrivate/Budget#Conference_spending_policy

Could you please publish these policies publicly? They're currently in
an area of the wiki which is private to the board (and I couldn't find
them anywhere else on the wiki if they had been made public).

The policy was private at the point when we voted on it. Once
approved, it was published on a public page [1]. I thought that the
policy had also been announced on foundation-list, but I can't seem to
find the announcement now (the other policies were definitely
announced).

Note that we have some updates to the conference spending policy in
the pipe, which should hopefully be made in the next week or two.

Thanks for picking up on this,

Allan
--
[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Foundation/Conferences#Conference_Spending_Policy