Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of September, 26th, 2017

Hi Benjamin,

Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:
I have noticed that the lack of board minutes has not been resolved so
far and I am hoping that the community can get a quick action from the
board with regard to this matter. Can every board member please work on
 publishing the minutes at their respective earliest convenience?

Thanks for raising this issue again. I agree that it needs to be
resolved and we discussed it during a board call this week. We'll do
our best to get the minutes published and update the list once it's
happened.

Allan
--
Vice-President, GNOME Foundation Board of Directors